CLASS OF 2022
Senior Portraits for the class of 2022 have started.
Our business hours are 9am-3:30pm Monday- Friday and our photography hours are 2pm-8pm on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Saturday we are open from 9am- 6:30pm.
Our schedule is open for appointments up to October 30 at this time and by appointment only.
Please follow the steps to schedule an appointment
1) Select your session type 2) Select your date. Open dates are indicated by the blue link. 3) Complete the registration form. 4) Confirm your appointment.
Please make sure to schedule the appointment in the student's name.
The following guidelines are in place for our studio and any schools that we visit for photography:
- All photographers will have a no touch policy
- All employees will wear masks when engaing with customers
- All employees will have hand sanitizer and wipes to clean areas/surfaces when compromised
- Strict policy of one student and family member per photographer
- Strict policy of 10 people or less in the photo area at a time
- Photography stations will be separated as much as posible (minimum of 12 feet between stations)
- All clothing (formal attire and cap and gowns) will be disinfected between each student's use (Lysol spray,steaming)
- No unapproved appointments will be allowed to show up on the day of photography (walk ins). You must confirm your appointment online or by calling the studio
- We will schedule appointments every ten minutes (in schools) to avoid crowding in waiting areas. Appointments at the studio are every thirty minutes
- All waiting areas will practice social distancing in our studios and school facilities
- All grooming, apparel adjustments or posing help will be verbally communicated. Any adjustments/touching must be done by the family member in attendance.
- Students are not allowed to take pictures with other students from different households.
Our goal is to have the safest environment possible for our students, family and employees, therefore masks are strongly encouraged in our facilities.
These guidelines are mandated by the CDC and are subject to change. We will notify you of any changes as they occur.