Make sure you have read all information about your test, as well as our Testing Policies, on the CSU Testing Center web page before you schedule an appointment.
How To Schedule:
1) Use the dropdown box called Select Test and choose your test or service.
2) After you click on your test, please wait until the calendars refresh to show the available testing dates (those not grayed out).
3) Then click on the date you want and wait until the available times appear.
4) Click on your preferred time, indicated by white boxes. Don't forget to use the scroll bar to see all available seats.
5) Have your credit card handy, as you will make your payment online.
6) If you successfully complete the registration process, you will receive an email from the CSU Testing Center. If you do not, then you may have mistyped your email address in the registration.
7) Make sure you have read Testing Policies found on our homepage at testing.columbusstate.edu before you schedule an appointment.