The Skokie Health & Human Services Department
Seasonal Flu Shot Clinics:
Wednesday, October 6th - 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday, October 14th - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The "Senior Dose"also known as "High Dose" is not being offered
THIS CLINIC IS ONLY OPEN TO SKOKIE RESIDENTS AGES 12 AND UP
(PROOF OF RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING
- YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF THAT YOU ARE A SKOKIE RESIDENT,
- THE "SENIOR DOSE" IS NOT OFFERED
- VACCINATIONS ARE FOR AGES 12 AND UP.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY: Masks must be worn throughout the clinic and cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- YOU MUST ARRIVE AT YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. We will NOT accept early arrivals, late arrivals OR walk-ins.
- PLEASE ARRIVE ONLY 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- EARLY ARRIVALS WILL BE ASKED TO RETURN TO YOUR VEHICLE.
- A MINIMUM DISTANCE OF SIX FEET MUST BE MAINTAINED BETWEEN EACH ATTENDEE AT ALL TIMES.
7770 FRONTAGE ROAD
Click here for a map of the clinic location
Please wear loose fitting clothing to allow easier access to your upper arm to give the vaccination.