NEW Appointment Schedule!
The new clinic's lab & triage area is separate from the exam room in our new location, which gives us the ability to schedule different types of appointments at the same time. Here is how the new schedule options work:
Selecting a Location: 3 Options Available
- Clinic Lab: Lab Draws & HRAs: 15 minute time slots for lab draws, HRAs, Blood Pressure Checks, Weigh-Ins, etc.
- Employee Wellness Clinic: 20 minute time slots for HRA Follow-Ups and Sick Vists
- Wednesday A.M. Check-Ins: Weigh-Ins, Blood Pressure checks, HRA follow-up discussions with Kacie. Current location: the old 5th floor clinic space. Please note: Sick appointments & exams will not be performed or offered during these visits. Schedule these types of appointments in the clinic.
EMPLOYEE WELLNESS CLINIC - Important Information
Eligibility: You must be a participant in a CHKDHS medical plan to use the clinic & have completed the HRA. CHKDHS medical plans include: Healthy Option, Healthy Choice or the PPO plan.
Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
NEW Clinic Location: The Employee Wellness Clinic is located in the Medical Tower in Suite 406.
Health Risk Assessments (HRA)
- Appointments are available for Health Risk Assessments.
- The HRA includes a FASTING Blood Draw which requires no food or liquid other than water for 8 hrs. prior to your appointment.
HRA Follow-Up Visits
Once you have recieved your HRA Results Letter, you may schedule your HRA Follow-Up Visit.
- The HRA Follow-Up Visit is the next important step in the CHKD Employee Wellness Program.
- During your confidential visit, the clinic provider will review the results of your tests with you, make recommendations based on your results, answer your questions & set up a schedule of follow-up visits.
- The Employee Wellness Clinic has a few Sick/Episodic Care appointments available each day. Appointments must be made online.
- Examples of Sick/Episodic Care are listed under SERVICES at the top of this page.
Employees that participate in the HRA will save a $20 per pay period surcharge & will be able to use the clinic throughout the plan year.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Re: Follow-Up Appointments
Follow-Up Visit Compliance Schedule:
Risk Scores: Zero - one visit in the next 12 months
Risk Scores: 1-3 - 1st visit due by 12/31/13
Risk scores: 4+ - 1st visit due by 9/30/13
If you are using the online appointment program for the first time, you will need to create a Login & Password. To get started, find an open appointment for the type of service you need by using the drop-down menus to the left of this screen. Open appointments show up as a white box. Click on the box for your appointment & a new screen will populate with the following question: Are you a new or returning user? Click "new user" & the screen will update with fields for you to add your information. When creating your Login & Password, you can make them anything you want - be sure to make them something you will remember.
DID YOU FORGET YOUR LOGIN?
Click on "I forgot my login information" in the upper right hand corner of this screen. If the email address that you enter is not recognized then try a personal email address. Once you enter the correct email address, you will recieve an email with a link to reset your password. If all else fails re-register as a new user.