Our first two Flu Clinics of the 2019-2020 flu season have been scheduled for Saturday, September 14th, and Saturday, September 28th, and will be held in the Savannah office only. Only flu shots will be available this year and we will be offering flu vaccine for parents for $40. Please only schedule appointments for your child/children and schedule the appointment under their name and date of birth.
1) Select the number of children receiving the flu vaccine in your group in the drop down options on the left hand side of the screen (parents can get vaccinated, but should not include themselves in the number attending).
2) Select the date on the calender for the flu clinic you are attending.
3) Select the time you want to schedule the appointment.
4) Enter your child's first name, your child's last name, your email address, and your child's date of birth. If you are scheduling appointments for multiple children, just list one child's name.
5) Click "Finalize Appointment".
Important: Your child CANNOT receive the flu shot if they have had a past serious adverse/allergic reaction to the vaccine.
If you are attending the Flu Clinic, there will be raffles for gift cards and giveaways, as well as snacks and trips to the treasure chest!