***St. John's Studio - Our Studio is moved to The Holiday Inn, 180 Portugal Cove Road, The Bonavista Room***
If booking an appointment for our pop up studio please select St. John's Studio - Hotel as the school to complete the booking
If you are experiencing any symptoms related to Covid-19, as outlined by the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, COVID-19 Self-Assessment please do not come to your appointment, we will be happy to reschedule you at a later date.
- The sitting fee is $ 25.00 (Tax included)
- At this time we are only allowing the graduate to enter the building for photos.
- We will be accepting debit, credit, cash or cheque for payment of sitting fees. It is encouraged to use debit or credit where available.
- The use of props provided by Lifetouch is voluntary, we have implemented safety protocols for sanitizing props or will provide one time use props for each sitting. Graduates may bring appropriate props to be included in their sitting.
- Lifetouch will be providing hats this year however it is reccommended to bring your own.
- We will be using individual gowns for each graduate.
- If you are want to have a shirt a tie for photos please bring your own as we are not supplying them due to covid.
- Our staff will not be tying ties so please ensure you can tie your own or have it pre tied.
- If graduates are bringing a change of outfits please limit it to one change. You can also bring one prop such as a musical instrument or sport equipment.
- For the safety of our staff and others. We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment.