Welcome to the BSU Testing Services Online Appointment Site.
ATTENTION INCOMING FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS
If you are an incoming first-year student and are here to register for your mandatory placement testing and orientation, you are in the wrong place! Please consult your New First-Year Student Checklist with instructions on how to sign up for, or reschedule, your first-year placement testing.
Returning Customers can log in above with their email address.
- Appointments for the GRE, Praxis, and TOEFL must be created directly with ETS here: ets.org
- For MTEL appointments, visit the official MTEL website.
- For proctored exam appointments, FAA knowledge exam appoinemtns, and placement test appointments for current students, call us at 508-531-1780.
To create an appointment:
- Start by selecting a service from the "Select Service" drop-down menu to the left. If you have created an appointment before, log in with your e-mail address at the top of the page.
- Once you've chosen a service, available testing dates will appear on the calendar as clickable links. Click a calendar date that is convenient for you.
- You will then be prompted to choose an open time slot; you may click on the time slot that works best for you.
- Lastly, you will be asked to fill out some basic information to confirm your appointment, or you may login if you're a returning customer. You may then print your appointment confirmation!
NOTE: Before scheduling your appointment with us, you should know exactly which test you need to take, the identification requirements for your test, and the testing fee/payment options. If you need more information before scheduling your appointment, return to our website, and click the appropriate test link: bridgew.edu/testingservices.
If you have a documented disability and need to request any accomodations, please call us before scheduling your appointment at 508-531-1780.
We look foward to seeing you soon!