Welcome to the BSU Testing Services Online Appointment Site.
Looking for an online placement exam? Click Here
We are now offering in person BEAR Placement exams for BSU students at our testing center!
Returning Customers can log in above with their email address.
- Appointments for the GRE, Praxis, and TOEFL must be created directly with ETS here: ets.org
- For MTEL appointments, visit the official MTEL website.
- For proctored exam appointments, FAA knowledge exam appointments, and placement test appointments for current students, call us at 508-531-1780.
To create an appointment:
- Start by selecting a service from the "Select Service" drop-down menu to the left. If you have created an appointment before, log in with your e-mail address at the top of the page.
- Once you've chosen a service, available testing dates will appear on the calendar as clickable links. Click a calendar date that is convenient for you.
- You will then be prompted to choose an open time slot; you may click on the time slot that works best for you.
- Lastly, you will be asked to fill out some basic information to confirm your appointment, or you may login if you're a returning customer. You may then print your appointment confirmation! You must arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time for check in. If your exam begins at 8:00am, you may arrive right at 8:00am for check in.
NOTE: Before scheduling your appointment with us, you should know exactly which test you need to take, the identification requirements for your test, and the testing fee/payment options. If you need more information before scheduling your appointment, return to our website, and click the appropriate test link: bridgew.edu/testingservices.
If you have a documented disability and need to request any accomodations, please call us before scheduling your appointment at 508-531-1780.
We look foward to seeing you soon!