Welcome to Columbia State Community College Online Scheduling Program!
Testing Services offices intentionally strive to provide quality customer services to all stakeholders with a high degree of personal integrity. As a member of the National College Testing Association, we adhere to their professional standards and practices as outlined in the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines. We adhere to Columbia State's mission and strategic plan by offering services outlined below.One College
- Academic Proctoring (DRC Proctoring, Online Campus, TN eCampus, TBR Institutions)
- We also offer non-TBR Proctoring Services ($25 fee)
- ACT On-Campus
- ACCUPLACER on-ground or virtual testing through Examity ($25 fee)
- Graduate Assessment (Exit Exam), unproctored and online
You may contact us by email at TestingServices@ColumbiaState.edu or by phone at 931-540-2821 to schedule an appointment.Please provide the following information:
- Pearson Vue
PLEASE NOTE: REQUESTS WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 24 HOURS ** Monday through Friday**. Request made on Friday will be processed on the following Monday..
- Student's Name (Full Name)
- Columbia State A # (A001234567)
- Test Description (i.e., ACCUPLACER, ACT On-Campus, and/or CLEP)
- Email Address
- Telephone Number (text messaging if applicable)