Welcome to Columbia State Community College Online Scheduling Program!
To schedule an advising session, you must be fully admitted to the college as a transfer or readmit student. This includes transcript evaluation, placement testing, and the removal of all holds. Additionally, all first-time freshmen must attend a Right Start Orientation session. Information regarding orientation sessions can be found at https://www.columbiastate.edu/admissions/orientation. Advising appointments are not productive unless you are ready to register for classes.
IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, we recommend that you check your Columbia State email for any changes in our normal operating schedule. Inclement weather announcements can also be found on our website at www.ColumbiaState.edu and on our Inclement Weather Line at 931-540-2515.
RETURNING STUDENTS - PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING: If you are a returning student, you should have received an email confirmation for your previous appointment. In order to book a test or reschedule a test, please enter the confirmation number in the "Confirmation Number" login at the top right-hand corner of this page. Once the confirmation number is loaded, you should be taken directly to the page to book your test.
NEW STUDENT(S) REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. On the Appointments page, Select Test.
2. The test will appear in the drop-down menu.
3. Click the Test Site location.
4. Next, choose the test date. The days of the month that are not grayed out are the days the test is administered. Click the test date. IF A TEST ADMINISTRATION DATE IS NOT AVAILABLE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR SCHEDULE, PLEASE CALL THAT TEST LOCATION AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
5. Select Appointment Time. Book it!
6. Continue the registraition process by choosing "New User" and following instructions.
ATTENTION: COLUMBIA STATE ONLINE CAMPUS/eCAMPUS, TN eCAMPUS, and NON-TBR students: Before registering online and to ensure that you are given the correct test, please provide the following information: Instructor’s name, Instructor’s email, Course Name and Number, and the name of the Home Institution.