The Owens online scheduling system can be used to schedule up to 12 hours prior to testing for any nursing web course students who need proctored testing. You may schedule appointments up to 90 days in advance as long as the instructors have submitted the tests.
Those who will need to call the Testing Office (567-661-8378) to set up an appointment time for testing include:
...Any Disability testing/extended time testing
To schedule an appointment you will need to:
1. Select test type/service. For Webcourse testing, locate your instructor's name along with the course number and test name. The time allowed will automatically populate.
2. Choose either Toledo or Findlay.
3. Select your desired test date. Greyed out days are not available. After you select the date, available times will appear. Please keep in mind the length of time for the test. It will not allow you to schedule an appointment if the time runs over into an already full time slot.
4. After you have selected a time, a confirmation of your choices will appear. You will need to finalize your appointment. If you are a first-time new user, you will need to register with Appointment Plus. If you are a returning user, select the returning user button and you will be asked for your log-in information.
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you after you have finalized your appointment.