WELCOME to our on-line appointment system
- Schedule effective January 1, 2023: Registration is open to Social Service Interpreter test and Document Translator test only.
- For medical interpreter test scheduling, please visit the LTC Website (https://www.dshs.wa.gov/office-of-the-secretary/language-testing-and-certification-program).
- Yakima testing location: Starting 7/1/2022, Yakima testing has a new location in Sunnyside. Please visit the Test Locations page of the LTC website for address information.
- Only one oral and one written appointment per month per person.
- Make sure to note your Appointment Plus GUID on “Candidate Details” tab in Gateway and have an accurate Primary Email on your Gateway profile before you try to register. If you schedule a test without a valid Appointment Plus GUID or without permission to test, your test will be cancelled and refunded.
- By registering for a test you are agreeing to comply with all health and safety protocols required at LTC testing facilities.
- Confirming your appointment registration signifies your agreement to abide by the LTC program rules and policies listed on the DSHS Test Registration Information Page. The policies include No refunds or rescheduling more than 10 days after purchase except in the case of a documented emergency.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take any of the LTC tests.
- Select location (Olympia or Yakima)
- Select type of test (Interpreter Written, Interpreter Oral or Document Translator)
- Select language (If you do not see your language, please check back next week)
- Available dates will appear in blue. Dates in gray are full or not open.
- Select a date to register.
- Important notes:
- Use your Appointment Plus GUID ID and your LTC Gateway primary email adress.
- Do not select "DSHS employee" for type of test. You must select social services interpreter or document translator (written-only translation test).
- Use the same location throughout the registration process.
Special note: Please do not come to the test if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms. We will follow the state's safety and health protocols that are in place at the time of testing.
For more information about tests see our Examination Manual and visit the Test Registration Information Page before proceeding with your regisration. You must register for each test you wish to take seperately.
If you do not receive an email confirmation AND receipt within a few minutes of registering, please contact LTC at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We do not accept drop-ins. You must have an appointment to test.