WELCOME to our on-line appointment system
- Confirming your appointment registration signifies your agreement to abide by the LTC program rules and policies. The policies include No refunds or rescheduling more than 10 days after purchase except in the case of a documented emergency.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take any of the LTC tests.
The Interpreter Written test and Document Translator test are NOT the same. For more information about tests please visit the Test Information/Registration Policies Page before proceeding with your regisration. You must register for each test you wish to take seperately.
- Select location (Seattle, Olympia, Yakima or Spokane)
- Select type of test (Interpreter Written, Interpreter Oral or Document Translator)
- Select language
- Available dates will appear in blue. Select a date available in your desired location. Dates in gray are full or not open. See the bottom of this page for possible test dates.
- Select a date to register. Please note, that the location should match the location that you chose in the top drop down menu (Olympia, Seattle, Spokane, or Yakima).
- If the system does not allow you to register, this means the available time slot is not large enough to accomodate any test. You will need to find another date/time or wait for the next month to open.
- When filling out the registration information:
- please use a personal email address to register. Work email may block your appointment confirmation. Do no use two emails.
- please do not select "DSHS employee" for type of test - employees should not be registering online
- please be sure that the test location and test type you select during registration match the ones you selected when searching for a test spot
If you do not receive an email confirmation AND receipt within a few minutes of registering, please contact LTC at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
We do not accept drop-ins. You must have an appointment to test.
Upcoming test dates:
Olympia October 3, 4, 17, 18, 19 All written test spots are full