American Sign Language @ CFC South appointments are only for deaf or hard of hearing clients who need an ASL interpreter. If you do not meet this criteria but schedule an appointment anyway, we will not honor your appointment, and you may be asked to leave the Community Tax Center.
The Community Tax Centers will be open from Monday, January 22 until Tuesday, April 17, 2018. The full tax site schedule is available here: https://foundcom.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2018-CTC-locations-and-schedule-FINAL.pdf.
We will accept walk-ins at all 6 sites from January to April during regular operating hours.
We will only accept appointments from Monday, February 19 through Friday, March 31 at the following sites:
· Asian American Resource Center, 8401 Cameron Rd, Austin, TX 78754
· LifeWorks East Office, 835 N. Pleasant Valley Rd, Austin, TX 78702
· Round Rock Public Library, 216 E. Main St, Round Rock, TX 78664
· Southeast Health & Wellness Center,2901 Montopolis Dr, Austin, TX 78741
We will prepare 2017 returns from January to April. We will prepare 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 returns and amendments at all 6 sites beginning on February 19, 2017.
Please schedule one appointment for each tax year you need completed.
The Community Tax Centers do notprepare returns with the following items:
· Sale of home other than primary residence
· Extensive stock sales
· Business expenses greater than $25,000
· Home office deduction
· Married Filing Separately if lived together during the year
You must bring your photo identification and a Social Security Card (or ITIN letter) for each person you will include on your tax return. For additional items you need to bring to your appointment, refer to: https://foundcom.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/What-to-Bring-Checklist-Bilingual-120115.pdf.
For questions or help scheduling an appointment, please call 211.