Mystical Parties Online Booking
Serving Metro Atlanta, GA
STOP: READ FIRST!!!!
Note: Not all costumes / cast are available for online booking. It you don't see a character or cast member that you are looking for, please call the office at 404-579-9057.
Costumes marked A, B, C or 1,2,3,etc. ARE IDENTICAL. This is for computer purposes only and prevents costumes from being double booked. If costume A is not available for your date/time, check costume B, etc.
- We recommend that character performers arrive 30 minutes after your guests arrive.
For multiple entertainers or if your party is within 2 days, you may call 404-579-9057 to check availability.
- A non-refundable $50 deposit will be collected at time of booking and balance will be due at the event in CASH
Summer Heat Warning:Due to heat exhaustion, mascots and masked superheroes are unavailable for outdoor events when the temp is over 85 degrees. If your event is outdoors, you must provide shade and a water break every 20 minutes. Please provide plenty of water for your entertainer.
Travel Fee: There is NO additional charge if your event is within 20 miles from zip 30188. For every mile over 20 miles there is a travel fee of $1.50 per mile or $10 which ever is greater.
Performer Requests: We reserve the right to change performers/cast members due to emergency circumstances or illness. We will happily replace your performer with another trained professional. Each of our performers are trained models and actors and will provide you with the same show outlined in the character description.
Entertainers are being booked for their time, not a specific number of activities. They do try to offer the most activities possible depending on the time allotted and number of guests.
Final Headcount: A final headcount is due three days (72 hrs) prior to party date. If you realize that the headcount is higher or lower than the estimated number of attendees, you must notify Mystical Parties as soon as possible. If this is done at least three days prior to party date, Mystical Parties will attempt to accommodate you if possible (including charging or refunding for over/under).
Gratuity is NOT automatically included. If your expectations are exceeded, your Party Team would sincerely appreciate a service gratuity after the party. A customary gratuity ranges between 10-20 percent.
Entertainer/Artist is not liable for allergic reactions to paints. It is the parent's responsibility to notify Artist if their child has sensitive skin. For safety reasons, Artist will not paint children under 2 years old. For sanitary reasons, Artist will not paint anyone who is or appears to be sick or suffering from: cold sores; conjunctivitis; any infectious skin condition; eczema or open wounds. Artist will use reasonable care, but is not responsible for damage to clothing or property.
Entertainer/Artist will not supervise children. Their behavior and safety is the Parents' responsibility. Artist cannot see other children and what they are doing while she is painting or performing.
All Characters are Generic:
We wish to express it is not our intention to violate any copyright laws. All characters are generic costumes and are not affiliated, licensed or associated with any corporation or trademark. Should you have the need for a licensed, copyrighted character for your event, we encourage you to contact the company/copyright holders for your specific targeted character. In addition, we only accept bookings from individuals that are aware that we do not represent any licensed characters.
Cancellation/Refunds: All fees are non-refundable. No refund will be issued due to inclement weather. No refunds are issued for cancellations.
By accepting the booking, you accept full responsibility for:
1. assuring that all children attending the party are supervised by an in-room chaperon of at least 1 adult per 8 children 4 yrs or older and at least 1 adult per 4 children less than 4 yrs.
2. explaining to each such adult/chaperon the necessity and importance of keeping children in the party room and staying with and watching the children at all times to avoid the possibility of personal injury or damage to room, equipment, etc. I(We) on behalf of ourselves, our children, and our guests, assume the risks of any such liability and further release Mystical Parties, its owners and employees, from any and all liability for losses, injuries, and damages arising directly or indirectly from the party, and
3. reimbursing Mystical Parties for any damages/losses because of attendees at the party, and
4. notifying attendees that Mystical Parties reserves the right to use any photos taken at the party for marketing purposes as desired, unless notified by me before usage takes place, and
5. timely payment as specified.
Note: Gratuity is NOT automatically included. If your expectations are exceeded, your Party Team would sincerely appreciate a service gratuity after the party. Please keep them in mind.