WE ARE OPEN FOR VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON FINANCIAL COACHING APPOINTMENTS!
Meet with a Financial Coach to receive the tools and support needed to take control of your finances. This can include credit counseling, budgeting, savings, accessing community resources, navigating a financial crisis or other financial goals & concerns. Appointments are scheduled for one hour.
Appointment Scheduling Process
- Select your preferred language for the session.
- Select the appointment service – choose between in-person or virtual Financial Coaching.
- Select a Financial Coach - select a specific individual or choose no preference.
- Select an office – for in-person, select North (located at 5900 Airport Blvd. 78752) or South (2900 S IH 35 Frontage Rd. 78704); for a virtual appointment, select Zoom or one of the phone options.
- Select the date and time that work best for you.
If you chose Zoom, you will receive a reminder email the day prior to your appointment containing the Zoom link for your session. If you chose phone, your Financial Coach will call at the date/time of the session.
- North Prosper Center location: 5900 Airport Blvd. Austin, TX 78752
- South Prosper Center location: 2900 S IH35 Frontage Rd. Austin, TX 78704
- Everyone is required to wear a mask in the building. Capacity inside the building is limited and you may be asked to wait outside or in your car.
If you run into issues with scheduling or have questions about virtual Financial Coaching, please call our scheduling line at 737-717-4000. Prior to your appointment, please read our letter of agreement.