WE ARE OPEN FOR VIRTUAL FINANCIAL COACHING APPOINTMENTS!
Please note all in-person appointments are currently suspended until further notice.
Meet with a financial coach virtually (by phone or Zoom video call) to receive the tools and support needed to take control of your finances. This can include credit counseling, budgeting, savings, accessing community resources, navigating a financial crisis or other financial goals & concerns.Appointments are scheduled for one hour.
- Choose whether you want to meet with your coach by phone or a Zoom video call.
- If you choose phone, your coach will call you at the date/time of your appointment.
- If you choose Zoom video call, you will receive a reminder email the day before your appointment that contains a link to your Zoom meeting.
- Click the link at the date/time of your appointment to connect with your coach on Zoom.
Emergency and/or Utility Assistance:
- If you are a resident of a Foundation Communities property and want to apply for emergency and/or utility assistance, please select "Emergency & Utility Assistance (FC Residents)" from the service dropdown menu.
- If you are not a resident of a Foundation Communities property but want to apply for rental or utility assistance from another source (for example, through city or county programs), select "Remote Financial Coaching" from the service dropdown menu.
If you run into issues with scheduling or have questions about virtual Financial Coaching, please call our scheduling line at 737-717-4000.