Welcome to ECE's on-line appointment system for undergraduate and graduate advising!
This appointment system is to set up 30-minute appointments. To sign up for a 30-minute appointment, please select the Academic Advisor on the left to whom you are assigned to start the process.
The undergraduate advisors also have walk-in hours each day in the afternoon. Walk-in hours are SHORT 15-minute meetings. To sign up for Walk-in Hours you must go to your advisor's office and sign up for a time slot on the sheet located outside your advisor's door.
Please note that all times listed are in US Eastern Standard Time.
Undergraduate Students (Located in HH 1116)
Rachel Amos: Last Names A-Lh - Walk ins are available most weeks on Friday between 9AM-12PM
Vickie Woodhead: Last names Li-Z - Walk ins are available most weeks on Thursday between 2-4PM
Graduate Students (located in HH 1113)
Nesli Ozdoganlar: MS Pittsburgh A-L, all JIE, MS/MBA students
Jillian McCarthy: MS Pittsburgh M-Z, all IMB, MS in Rwanda
Nathan Snizaski: All PhD students
Graduate Students in Silicon Valley (located in B19 Room 1060)
Stephanie Caruso: All Silicon Valley MS ECE, MS SE, and PhD ECE students
(Stephanie's appointment times are listed in Pacific Time.)
Please indicate if you are MS SE, MS ECE, or PhD ECE. If you are not a current student registered in courses, please email Stephanie to request an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet with your advisors on a regular basis and maintain regular contact.
- Come prepared to ask specific questions.
- Get to know your advisors. You may wish to use them as references in the future.
- Plan ahead and lay out long-term goals.
- Do not wait until the last minute to seek out help, you'll get so much more out of your advising relationship if you are proactive.