|Back to Home Appointments Join Waiting List Services|
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. I have increased my safty measures. I am currently only taking Moab Locals. I can make some exceptions though. So please free to call, text or email me. So please don't book an appoitment if you are not a local unless you have talked with me. Thank you.
House Rules during COVID-19! PLEASE READ!
1) Please take a shower before coming in and wear clean clothes. If you can.
2) After taking a shower. Please come straight to my office.
3) Face Masks are required to be worn in my office. It is okay to remove your face mask when it necessary. I will allow you not to wear a face mask if you have a good reason. Please don’t argue with me if I ask you to put on a face mask. Face Masks are protection. Not just for you or me. But the other clients who come in after you. Please bring a clean face mask to my office. Not a face mask that you have been wearing all day.
4) Before you can get treated by me. You will have to sign a Waiver of Liability for Covid - 19.
5) I will take your Temperature before I treat you.
6) If your Temperature is too high. I will send you home.
7) If you come in even slightly ill. I will send you home.
8) Please cancel and reschedule if you are feeling ill.
Interested in the 10 series or a Mini Series in The Rolf Method of Structural Integation? Then please book with me directly. Not online.
Text or Call 801-513-3549 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Felix's Massage is located at 30 south 100 east #3. Moab, Utah. Next to Sushi Restaurant and by Canyonlands Computer Consulting.
NOT at the Healing Arts Center.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday 10 AM to 7 PM. (Last appointment taken at 6:00pm. for a 60 minutes treatment.)
The white boxes on the calendar means, I have openings on that day. Gray boxes means, that there is no available appointments that day. Online booking date and times are only able to be viewed and booked two months out from the current day.
At the moment I don't have a cancellation policy. So don't be the one that makes me implement a cancellation policy for everyone.
With that said:
Be kind and please provide at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. This way someone who is on a waiting list could get in.
All "No Shows" will be charged in full for missing their appointments. Payments must be settled in full if you want further teatments with me.