***TN Promise FAFSA submission deadline FEBRUARY 15 Each Year***
We now offer appointments at Kingsport and Johnson City Campuses on certain dates.
STEP 1: FSA ID
If you do not currently have an FSA ID, we strongly encourage you to go to www.fsaid.ed.gov to create your FSA ID before scheduling your appointment.
- This FSA ID is required to sign your FAFSA.(this is not your pin created prior to May 10, 2015)
- Once created, it can take three days before it is accessible on your FAFSA.
- Completing this step now will allow more time to focus on your FAFSA application during your appointment.
(Note: Please remember to bring your FSA ID information (username and password) with you for your appointment. Also if you are a DEPENDENT student, your parent(s) must obtain an FSA ID as well).
STEP 2: SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
To schedule an appointment for assistance with one of the following services, click the "Select FAFSA Service" box to the left. Be sure to select the appropriate choice for the location you prefer:
- 2016-2017 FAFSA ASSISTANCE
- Select this service to complete a new 2016-17 FAFSA
- (Note: 2016-17 FAFSA is for Fall 2016, Spring 2017 and Summer 2017 semesters)
- 2015-2016 FAFSA ASSISTANCE
- Select this service to complete a new 2015-16 FAFSA
- (Note: 2015-16 FAFSA is for Fall 2015, Spring 2016 and Summer 2016 semesters)
- 2015-2016 & 2016-2017 FAFSA ASSISTANCE (To complete both FAFSA aid years)
- UPDATE CURRENT FAFSA
- Select this option if you have already submitted you FAFSA and need to make updates such as submitting correct tax information or your signature for your FAFSA to be complete.