Please READ ALL POLICIES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE A STUDENT CAN BE RUSHED THROUGH LESSONS, IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO PLAN AHEAD TO GET DONE BY THEIR BIRTHDAY OR TEST DATE. STUDENT MUST BE EVALUATED BY INSTRUCTOR TO MOVE ON TO NEXT LESSON. SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
- lesson 1 must be scheduled within 90 days of receiving permit
- only one lesson can be scheduled at a time (STUDENT MUST BE EVALUATED FOR SAFETY)
- student must practice 20-30 hours prior to scheduling the subsequent lesson
- we recommend one lesson every 2-3 months OR LONGER during the 6-12 month permit phase
- student must pass their current lesson prior to scheduling next lesson
- student should schedule their road test prior to scheduling lesson #3
- one lesson/student during peak season May-July
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SCHEDULE MORE THAN ONE LESSON AT A TIME
- THE BTW PROCESS IS ONGOING AND PROGRESSIVE, WE CANNOT DO ALL THREE LESSONS IN A LIMITED TIME FRAME
- Students are informed and tested on this policy during class and have acknowledged their understanding. Further, it is the footer on every email we send. A+ is not responsible if above was not adhered to.