Important Notice for week nights and weekends. Please choose "residential after hours and weekends" under the "Appointment Locator" tab when making an online appointment for these times. Rates are time and a half with a $200 minimum.
- Recently changed your air filter
- Checked batteries in programmable thermostats
- Confirmed the main power switch is on prior to scheduling service?
- As always, if you smell gas turn off all appliances, open windows, move to a safe location outside the dwelling, and call the utility department.
To Get Started:
- Please choose the "Select Service" drop down menu located under the "Appointment Locator"
- Prices are listed next to each category
- Choose the category that best describes the repair service you desire
- For residential regular weekday business hours, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, please choose "Residential Weekday Hours"
- For residential after hours and weekend services, please choose "Residential After Hours/Weekends". For regular business or commercial hours service, please choose "Commercial Service"(Please note, we are no longer accepting new commercial customers). For commercial after hours and weekends, please choose "Commercial 6PM-6AM".
- For Bids, please choose, "Bid". For inspections and CSD-1 reports choose the appropriate listing. Our rates for each of these services are stated in the drop down menu. If you don't see the available time slot you are looking for, please feel free to join the waiting list or choose another day.
Here is an example of the charges you would incur for a "Residential Weekday" service call a half hour in length with no parts needed: $45 travel charge + 1/2 hour labor x $90/Hour ($45) for a total charge of $90. Our minimum billing time for labor is 1/2 hour during normal business hours and is billed in 1/4 hour increments after that. Our minimum billing time for after hours and weekend service is one hour labor+ the $65 travel charge $200.
If you feel you need assistance please call us anytime at 734-216-4312. Please note, our business is an inexact science of predicting exactly how long each of our service calls will take and we are therefore unable to guarantee the exact time of arrival to your home or office. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please follow the link in your appointment email confirmation.