Welcome to our online scheduling system. To get started, please select a Donor Schedule to the left.
IMPORTANT: NEW DONORS - READ BEFORE SCHEDULING
- Donors must be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- Donors must live within a 35 mile radius of our location: 500 Route 38 (Walmart Shopping Center) Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 to donate. If you are unsure if you live within our donor radius, please verify using Google Maps before scheduling.
- Additional donor requirements can be found here.
New Donor Schedule: These appointments are for new donors or donors that have not donated at our facility in more than 6 months.
Repeat Donors - you do not need an appointment if you've comleted a donation at our facility in the last 6 months! Walk in during open collecction hours.
You can donate plasma up to two times in a rolling seven day period. You cannot donate two days in a row.
FIRST TIME DONORS MUST BRING:
- Valid Photo ID (cannot be expired)
- Proof of Social Security Number
- SSN Card (cannot be a copy)
- W2 or 1040
- Military Papers or Court Documents
- School Transcript
- Proof of Current Address
- Required if your current address is not on your photo ID
B Positive Plasma welcomes Full-Time Students studying at a school within our 30 Mile Donor Radius:
- Full-time students who attend a College or University within B Positive's 35 Mile Donor Radius must provide a current, valid Student ID to donate
- If you are a full-time student with a valid student ID and your current address on your application contains the zip code as your College or University you are NOT required to provide proof of address
- If you are full-time student with a valid student ID and your current address on your application does not contain the zip code as your College or University you ARE required to provide proof of address
- Questions? Contact us!
- Hydrate! Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- Eat a large healthy meal within 2 hours of your appointment time - avoid fried or high-fat foods. Eat foods that are high in protein and iron.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, ciggarettes and strenuous activity 1 hour prior to donation
- Get a good night's sleep
Contact us with questions or visit our website to learn more.