Welcome to the Francine Parker Advising Center's (FPAC) online scheduing system. FPAC is the academic advising center for students with declared majors or minors in the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS). CAS is the largest College at Eastern Michigan University (EMU), offering 80+ majors and the majority of the general education courses at EMU. As a CAS student you are strongly encouraged to meet with an FPAC advisor to maintain your progress within the general education program and begin to develop your major program of study. We are located in the EMU Student Center, Room 120 (right next to Starbucks).
To book an appointment, please use the drop down menus on the left.
*If you would like to schedule a phone advising appointment, please call our office at 734-487-4599.
*If you are planning to change your major please schedule an appointment with the advisor in the major to which you are switching.
We offer Drop-In Advising Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9am-11am and 1pm-4pm; however, drop-in advising is limited to the following topics:
- Add or Drop an Individual Course
- Troubleshooting Registration Errors
- General Education Questions
- Pre-or Co-Requisite Questions
- Follow-Up on Starfish Concern
You should always schedule an appointment for the following topics:
- First Semester Registration
- Program Planning
- Academic Plan (previously known as Probation) or Dismissal
- Academic Success Challenges
- Graduation Check
- Forms (If you need an advisor to sign a form)