Welcome to our online scheduling system.
Some things to know before you book:
We are a non-profit bridal boutique that raises money for families caring for a loved one with terminal cancer. We are operated by a volunteer staff.
What to Expect ....
We do not sell used wedding gowns. All of our gowns are store samples donated from the designers themselves or upscale bridal salons.
- All of our wedding gowns are designer originals and priced 35-80% below their retail value. Our prices range from $500- $3000.
- We sell off the rack, with no ordering. No shipping or rush fees or worry if your dress will arrive on time. You will take home your gown the day that you purchase it.
- Appointments last 1 hour. You have the entire store reserved for you and up to 4 guests for one hour.
- We carry sizes 2-14. Bridal Gowns run SMALL (1-2 sizes SMALLER than normal clothes).
- We recommend that you book your appointment AFTER you have shopped at least one other bridal shop. You will then be able to compare our quality and prices to what you have seen.
In order to secure your bridal appointment we ask that you make a $10 donation to hold your requested appointment time.
Please note that the $10 fee is non-refundable but can be applied to any purchase made. If you need to re-schedule your appointment time you can do so at any time without incurring another fee.
We are currently only accepting appointments on Fridays & Saturdays. Thank you for your interest in Beloved Couture Bridal and Beloved Foundation.
Please review our website before scheduling to answer any questions you might have about our unique salon.
- When you are ready to book your appointment, please use the drop down menus on the left.
- If the day that you want is dark that means there are no available appts that day but you may add yourself to the waiting list.
- Keep in mind that because we only allow one appt at a time we can book up quite far in advance.
Thank you for your interest in Beloved and helping the cancer community through your gown purchase.