Welcome to the UMass Amherst College of Engineering Office of Student Affairs' on-line appointment system.
1. Select advising type from the dropdown menu on the left.
2. Choose an advisor to view what time slots he or she has available.
2. Click on any date with a white background to select an available time slot.
3. Click on any time slot with a white background to schedule your appointment.
4. Enter all requested information to set up your appointment.
For a DEAN'S SIGNATURE, you don't need to make an appointment. Bring the form to the Office of Student Affairs, Marston 126.
Most forms can be found on the College of Engineering website: http://www.engineering.umass.edu/advising/forms or examples can be found at the Registrar’s Office website: http://www.umass.edu/registrar/forms
If you would like to appeal for a LATE WITHDRAWAL from a course after the last day for a "W" (a low grade in a course is NOT a reason to request a late withdrawal), you should fill out a Late Withdrawal Form and bring it to the Office of Student Affairs, Marston 126.
If no appointments are available or you have any trouble scheduling your appointment online, please call the Office of Student Affairs at (413) 545-2035 or come to Marston 126 for assistance.
NOTE: BSME advising appointments with Gina Georgadarellis take place in ELab 208C and BSME advising appointments with Dan Sheahan take place in ELab 201C.