Welcome to NorQuest's exam booking website for online students.
The Testing and Assessment Centre at the downtown campus is located in the Singhmar Centre for Learning in room 2-070 (second floor), 10215 - 108 Street.
Instructions for booking an exam
- Select the location where you would like to write your exam. (Use drop down menu on this page.)
- Returning users - login at the top of the page
- Book exams within official start and end dates of their course. Exams written outside of these dates will not be counted in the final grade
- Provide accurate exam information, and may only book one exam per time slot
- Provide valid email address in order for booking confirmation to be sent. No further confirmation will be sent.
- Bring a valid government issued photo ID as it is required in order to allow you to write your exam in the Testing Centre
- Make arrangements for childcare while your writing your exam. Underage children cannot be left unsupervised while your write your exam. If you do not have proper childcare you will not be permitted to write your exam and will need reschedule your exam for another day.
Questions or Concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice Regarding the Storage of Personal Information Outside of Canada
NorQuest College Testing Centre has taken steps to ensure that its agreements with contracted vendors for their online services provided is in compliance with The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. Please be aware that your personal information, may be stored on servers outside of Alberta or Canada. The NorQuest College Testing Centre cannot and does not guarantee protection against the possible disclosure of your data including, without limitation, possible disclosures of data in accordance with the laws of a foreign jurisdiction. If you have any concerns about the use of your personal information, please contact the Testing Centre at (780) 644-6057
The personal information requested on this form is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of Alberta’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used to process your request for information, for internal statistical and enrolment management purposes and to provide ongoing information regarding our courses, programs or events. For information about the collection and use of this information, please contact the FOIP Coordinator at 10215-108 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T5J 1L6, Tel. 780.644.6000.