Login Password

Appointment Locator
Select Tax Site


Welcome to our online scheduling system.

Here you can schedule your FREE tax appointment! To get started, please use the drop down menus on the left.

For a list of locations, click on the \'Tax Sites\' tab above.


IMPORTANT: International/Foreign Students & out of state (KY) returns - only schedule at UK College of Law site***


IMPORTANT: Items You Need to Bring

To have your tax return(s) prepared at a CKEEP site, you need to bring the following information with you:

  • Proof of identification - picture ID
  • Social Security Cards for you, your spouse, and dependents
  • Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter for you, your spouse, and dependents
  • Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
  • Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents on the tax return
  • Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-MISC from all employers
  • Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
  • A copy of last year\'s federal and state returns if available
  • Proof of bank account routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposit, such as a blank check
  • Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider\'s tax identifying number (the provider\'s Social Security Number or the provider\'s business Employer Identification Number) if appropriate
  • To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
  • All healthcare related forms (1095)

It is extremely important that each person use the correct Social Security Number. The most accurate information is usually located on your original Social Security card. If you do not have an SSN for you or a dependent, you should complete form SS-5, Social Security Number application. This form should be submitted to the nearest Social Security Adminstration Office. For more information visit www.socialsecurity.gov/ssnumber or call 1-800-772-1213.


Need help getting a bank account? Get your tax refund faster when you use direct deposit into your checking or savings account. Learn how to get connected to a low-cost account by calling 2-1-1 or visiting www.bankonbluegrass.com.