Welcome to the Paulding County School District!
Please read all the information below before selecting registration based on the number of students being enrolled.
Parents/Guardians WILL NOT come to the office at their reserved processing time. The date and time that you select is for the online application to be processed. The online application and all required documents must be received before this time. An email will be sent within 72 hours once the registration has been completed. This email will contain important information that parents will need to review.
Only a parent/guardian living at the same address as the student may register and enroll the student. Step-parents seeking to register a student on behalf of a biological parent should contact Central Registration for instructions.
When registering a new or returning student in the Paulding County School District, the student is expected to start school within 3 days.
To Enroll a Student:
- Schedule an appointment (reserved processing time) - Parent/Guardian will not come to Central Registration as the appointment is completed virtually.
- Gather required documents and prepare for upload
- Complete an online application. Required documents must be uploaded when completing the online application. There is not a save feature and the online application must be completed all at one time.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 72 hours of registration being completed. This email will contain important information that parents will need to review.
Documents required for registration to be completed:
- Acceptable proofs of residence (see below)
- Parent/Guardian state issued picture ID
- Birth Certificate or acceptable proof of age document for any kindergarten or 1st grade student
- Georgia Department of Health Form 3231 - Certificate of Immunization (must be on the Georgia Form and completed by a Georgia doctor or Georgia health department)
- Georgia Department of Health Form 3300 - Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (must be on the Georgia Form and completed by a Georgia doctor or Georgia health department)
- IEP for special needs students (highly recommended)
- Discipline records may be required before completing registration for middle or high school students.
Documents required within 30 days of registration:
- Birth Certificate (Grades 2 - 12)
- Social Security Card or Number (recommended but optional)
- A second proof of residence if only one can be provided at registration
- Withdrawal Form/Grades / Transcript from previous school
Acceptable proof of residence: Any two of the items listed below are acceptable
(1) A monthly utility bill (power, water, cable, gas, garbage, satellite) or mortgage statement issued within the last 30 days which includes the service address. Remittance portion of statement is not acceptable. Two different utility bills can be provided as both proofs of residence (i.e. water and power or mortgage and gas); Please provide the complete billing statement.
(2) Lease or rental agreement signed by both parties consisting of written evidence that a current valid agreement exists. Also to be included with this agreement shall be the name, address, and/or telephone number of the lessor.
(3) Home ownership title consisting of either a warranty deed with Exhibit A, quit-claim deed, or pages 1-3 of security deed to include physical address.
If the family is living in the household with someone else, a Statement of Legal Residence form is required AND must be notarized. For more information, please visit the Statement of Legal Residence page.
Please scroll to top of page and select a registration (on left side) based on the number of students being enrolled. If all days are gray, please use the arrow to scroll to the next month.