INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
(Applicant cannot create an account profile ahead of making a booking):
I. In the Select Staff Member click ▼ ,then choose from the options below:
- Whitehorse Passport Application 1
- Whitehorse Passport Application 2
- Whitehorse Notarials / NBI / Civil Registry
II. In the Select Service click ▼, click the available service.
III. Choose desired appointment Date and Time.
- One appointment slot per applicant.
- Look for dates and time slots in white background.
- A date in the appointment calendar shaded grey means a fully booked day or not yet available.
- A time slot shaded grey means it is already taken.
IV. In the Are you a new or returning user? we recommend that you choose New User and create a new profile even if you have registered before as we are getting reports from other clients who are previously registered and already have profiles that they are having problems booking an appointment
- Indicate your name in the account profile exactly as it appears in your latest passport, government issued IDs and documents that will be submitted
- Provide a valid email address. An applicant will receive an email confirming his/her appointment immediately after successfully finalizing his/her booking.
- Review inputs in the account profile before clicking on the “Finalize Appointment” button. "Your Appointment has been confirmed!" message will be shown on the next screen if your booking was successful.
V. After finalizing the chosen appointment slot, click the Logout tab if the user is finished or needs to make another booking.
- Make sure to arrive on time for your appointment.
- Bring a printout of the appointment confirmation email.
For any appointment booking concerns (Cancellation, Change of Time or Date, No Email Confirmation) please contact the Consulate through:
Tel. No.: (604) 685-1619