Welcome to the Alachua County Tax Collector's online appointment system. To get started, please use the drop down menus on the left. Please note that information recorded on this form is currently subject to Florida public records laws. The email and phone number fields are not required, however if there is an issue with your appointment we will not be able to contact you without this information. Confirmation alerts are only sent through email. Text message alerts are not available.
Keep in mind, we are not able to offer appointments for Driving Road Tests, Interpreted Tests, Medical Road Tests unitl further notice.
So that we can provide timely appointments, please DO NOT make multiple appointments for the same service. If you have multiple appointments booked for the same service the latest appointment will be CANCELLED so that we can allow those needing the service to make an appointment.
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, we will require the following:
- Our staff and customers are required to wear face coverings per the Alachua County Emergency Order.
- CDC Health Screening questions will be asked of every person coming into the building.
- Body temperature will be taken prior to entrance and must be under 100.0 to be permitted inside.
- Service will be limited to the person with the appointment due to social distancing requirements. Extra guests will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Please don’t arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.