Welcome to the Alachua County Tax Collector's online appointment system. Please note that information recorded on this form is currently subject to Florida public records laws. Confirmation alerts are only sent through email. On a mobile device, try this link instead.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SCHEDULING:
- Do NOT schedule more than one appointment for the same service. Duplicate appointments will be CANCELLED to allow availability for other customers.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. Late arrivals may be rescheduled.
- If an appointment is scheduled for the wrong service, your appointment may not be honored.
- Payment methods include, cash, check, debit and credit cards. Please note: a fee of $2.50 is added to all debit transactions and a fee of 2.5% is added to all credit cards. These are third party fees and none are retained by the Tax Collector.
ROAD TEST APPOINTMENTS:
- This test is conducted by appointment only at our Northwest Branch located at 5830 NW 34th Blvd. Gainesville, FL 32653.
- Bring your Learner’s license (or other valid proof of identification).
- You must provide a vehicle for the driving test. Vehicle used for testing must pass a vehicle inspection and have proof of valid insurance and registration.
- No other passengers are permitted during the driving exam (unless a language interpreter is necessary).
- Due to safety concerns for our staff and for our citizens we will not administer driving skills test in inclement weather conditions.
- For a list of skills tested on the driving examination Click here; Spanish Click here.
- Contact us at 352-374-5236 if you require a medical, interpreted or 3 in 3 (3 crashes in 3 years) road test.
Commercial Driver License Appointments: