Welcome to the Alachua County Tax Collector's online appointment system. Please note that information recorded on this form is currently subject to Florida public records laws. Confirmation alerts are only sent through email. On a mobile device, try this link instead.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SCHEDULING:
- Do NOT schedule more than one appointment for the same service. Duplicate appointments will be CANCELLED to allow availability for other customers.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. Late arrivals may be rescheduled.
- If an appointment is scheduled for the wrong service, your appointment may not be honored.
- Payment methods include, cash, check, debit and credit cards. Please note: a fee of $2.50 is added to all debit transactions and a fee of 2.5% is added to all credit cards. These are third party fees and none are retained by the Tax Collector.
ROAD TEST APPOINTMENTS:
- Road Skills Tests will be administered Remotely.
- Have an accompanying licensed driver 21 years or older in the seat closest to the driver unless the customer holds a valid driver license from another country. Occupants in the vehicle is limited to two. (driver and person over 21)
- Bring your Learner’s license (or other valid proof of identification).
- Bring valid registration and proof of insurance for your vehicle.
- Contact us at 352-374-5236 if you require a medical, interpreted or 3 in 3 (3 crashes in 3 years) road test.
Commercial Driver License Appointments: