Welcome to the Alachua County Tax Collector's online appointment system. Please note that information recorded on this form is currently subject to Florida public records laws. Confirmation alerts are only sent through email. On a mobile device, try this link instead.
MASK REQUIRED PER COUNTY ORDINANCE
PLEASE READ BEFORE SCHEDULING:
- Do NOT schedule more than one appointment for the same service. Duplicate appointments will be CANCELLED to allow availability for other customers.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. Late arrivals may be rescheduled.
- If an appointment is scheduled for the wrong service, your appointment may not be honored.
- Payment methods include, cash, check, debit and credit cards. Please note: a fee of $2.50 is added to all debit transactions and a fee of 2.5% is added to all credit cards. These are third party fees and none are retained by the Tax Collector.
ROAD TEST APPOINTMENTS:
- Due to current Covid levels we will be administering Road Skills tests Remotely.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Late arrivals will be rescheduled.
- Bring your Learner’s license (or other valid proof of identification).
- Licensed driver 21 or older must accompany you and bring their valid Driver License.
- Bring valid registration and proof of insurance for your vehicle.
- Contact us at 352-374-5236 if you require a medical, interpreted or 3 in 3 (3 crashes in 3 years) road test.