Thank you for choosing MCC Assessment Center for your testing needs!
Notes for Successful Scheduling:
- Contact the Assessment Center directly if you need to:
- take the same exam multiple times.
- schedule more than one exam in a time block.
- Use your KCTCS email for account registration and email.
ALL DAILY OPTIONS WILL BE GRAYED OUT UNTIL YOU SELECT A TIME SLOT. WHEN CHANGING TEST WEEK YOUR TIME OPTION WILL RESET BY DEFAULT. YOU MUST ENSURE A TIME SLOT IS SELECTED OR DAILY OPTIONS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE!
To Schedule Your Appointment:
- Select Proctor/Week: Exams are proctored at the North Campus, John H Gray Building, Room 201
- Muhlenberg Campus final exams will be available on Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
- Select Time Block: Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule.
- Select Date: Unavailable days will be grayed out.
New Users: Click "New User" and enter the required information. (New users must set up an account with user name, password, and KCTCS email address).
Returning Users: Click "Returning User" and enter the login and password you created for Appointment Plus.
Questions or Problems? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org