PLEASE NOTE - All MCC test proctoring services must now be scheduled online at least 48 Hours (2 Days) in advance. Seats are very limited as such you may only self schedule once per course. If you need to make multiple appointments, for the same exam you must contact the Proctoring Center directly. Failure to follow may result in your appointment being cancelled.
Students can schedule no more than one (1) exam in a Time Block of 3 hours (unless they have prior approval from Mrs. Moore by email: email@example.com)
Students are required to use KCTCS Student Email Account as email in Self-Schedule Program.
To Schedule Your Proctor -
- Select Week: To begin choose the week of the month that suits your needs best.
- Select Time Block: . All cancellations and appointment changes must take place 48 hours in advance. Please email Beth Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
- Select Day: Unavailable days will be grayed out.
Login: If you are a new user, click New User and enter the required information. (New users must setup an account with user name, password, and kctcs email address).
You must use your KCTCS provided email address when registering
using a personal email address can result in schedule errors and possible cancellation of your exam.
If you are a returning user, click Returning User and enter the login and password you created for Appointment Plus.
- Select/Enter Other Information: Have the following information available when you schedule using Appointment Plus.
Click Finalize Appointment. You will receive a confirmation email with your scheduled appointment information.
- Email Address
- Your College
- Instructor's Name & College
- Course Prefix & Number -- Example: CIT 105, ENG 101, MAT 100