Welcome to the Department of Child and Adolescent Studies online scheduling system.
Use the "select event" tab to the left to schedule
- Fieldwork Information Sessions (also on-line) http://hhd.fullerton.edu/cas/
- Group Advising Sessions
Use the "select service" tab to schedule an advising appointment with the next available advisor. Use the "select staff" tab to schedule with a specific advisor.
- For general questions about the major or minor in Child and Adolescent Development, see either Prof. Diana Robles or Dr. Sharon Seidman
- For questions about the California Child Development (ECE) Permit, meet with Dr. Sharon Seidman
- For questions about Fieldwork/Practicums, meet with Prof. Diana Robles
- Any quick major or minor questions, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Any quick questions about Fieldwork/Practicums, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Grad Checks
- First, apply on-line for graduation (after 85 units)
- Email invitations to attend a live grad check will be sent to grad applicants.
Fall 2017 Walk-In Advising
Professor Diana Robles (EC 105)
Fridays from 12:00-2:00pm
(11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/8, 1/5, 1/12, 1/26)
Dr. Sharon Seidman (EC 528)
Wednesdays from 1:00-3:00pm
Peer Advisors (Student Success Center - EC 105)
[Please bring a current hard copy of your TDA or a TDA on a laptop/tablet]
Tania - Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:30am-1:30pm
Whitney - Mondays 9-11am and Wednesdays 3-5pm
Monique - Tuesdays 2:30-5pm and Thursdays 2:30-3:30pm
IRVINE CAMPUS ADVISING - FALL 2017
Dr. Sharon Seidman will be at the Irvine Campus on Thursdays
You can sign up for an appointment using the link below -
If you are a CHAD major and have not viewed the Major Overview, please visit
After completing overview make an appointment with an advisor.
CAS Dept Academic Advising