Please follow the below guidelines when scheduling your pets’ appointment.
- Appointments can be selected up to 30 days in advance. Dates that are grayed out are either booked or are more than 30 days in advance.
- Due to high demand at the Homestead Clinic, there may be limited space available for pets over 50 pounds. It is recommended that pet owners keep this in mind when scheduling their pets' appointment(s).
- When scheduling multiple pets for surgery, make sure to schedule one appointment for each pet.
Step 1: Select the location
Doral Clinic: 3599 NW 79th Ave, Doral, FL 33122
- Dog Surgeries are performed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Cat Surgeries are performed on Thursday and Friday
Homestead Clinic: 1034 NE 8 St., Homestead, FL 33030
- Dog and Cat Surgeries are performed Tuesday through Saturday.
- Walk-ins will be accepted on a case-by-case basis on surgery days between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. (based on availability)
Step 2: Select Animal Type (Dog or Cat)
Step 3: Select Date from the Calendar
For more information or to have an appointment Cancelled or Rescheduled, you may dial 3-1-1 or email us at 311ASD@miamidade.gov