ADVISING SCHEDULE - MARCH 27 - March 31, 2017
In an effort to ensure that students are seen are seen in a timely manner before their registration for fall 2017 begins, please use the guide below to schedule an advising appointment.
Registration Priority Advising Week
PH1 A-M (schedule on 3.26-4.7) March 27 – March 31
PH1 A-O (schedule on 3.26-4.17) April 3- April-7
*** April 10th Advising is open to all College of Science Students
If you need a phone appointment during Spring Break week, please indicate this when you make an appointment.
To schedule an appointment:
- Select Classification. (DO NOT CHOOSE “ANY CLASSIFICATION”)
- Select Service.
- Select Advisor, or choose "no preference." (Note: Capri Mandella only advises Freshman)
- Select Date & Time.
- Finalize Appointment.
Appointments open for one week at a time. Every Friday morning appointment times open for the next week. Students can always come after their scheduling week but not before their advising period opens.
For questions or inquiries, contact the College of Science Student Services Office at (225) 578-4200 or email email@example.com.
Please Note: Students may also receive advising from the faculty advisor for their major. To request a meeting with a faculty advisor, please call the main office of your major’s department:
BIOL, BCH, & MBIO: 225-578-5224
Upcoming Critical Dates
March 26 at 5 pm: Scheduling opens for Fall and Summer Intersession. Refer to your scheduling priority via myLSU and the advising dates above.
April 10 – 14: Student Spring Break- University Offices will be open April 10-13.
If you are not an LSU student or are not currently in the College of Science, call 225-578-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can assist you.
- Click here for allied health (pre-nursing, pre-pharm, PA, PT, etc.) advising.
- Financial aid questions must be directed to 225-578-3103.
- Science Residential College must confirm the appointment location prior to your scheduled time using your confirmation email.
- MAY 2017 Degree Candidates, please contact College of Science for assistance if no appointments are available.