Sept. 18 - Sept. 22
1. Currently enrolled students may schedule an appointment by:
·Selecting YOUR Classification. (DO NOT CHOOSE “ANY CLASSIFICATION”)
·Selecting Advisor, or choose "no preference."
***(Note: Capri Mandella only advises Freshman. If you are not a freshman and schedule an appointment with Miss Mandella, your appointment will be cancelled.
·Selecting Date & Time.
***If you are a freshman & schedule an appointment with Miss Mandella, please take note of where your appointment will take place:
Mondays & Thursdays all day; Tuesdays & Fridays in the morning: 124 Hatcher (all freshman)
Wednesdays all day; Tuesdays & Fridays in the afternoon: 110 Highland (SRC students ONLY)
2. Appointment Availability:
·Appointments open for one week at a time. Every Friday morning appointment times open for the next week. If the calendar is all Gray, the appointments are currently all booked for the week. You may check the appointments system throughout the week for cancellations.
3. Additional Advising Resource:
·Currently enrolled students may request advising from their major's faculty advisor. Call the number below to request an appointment.
BIOL, BCH, & MBIO: 225-578-5224
- Click for allied health advising (pre-nursing, pre-pharm, PA, etc.) Our office does not provide advising for allied health.
- Financial aid questions must be directed to 225-578-3103.
- Science Residential College must confirm the appointment location prior to your scheduled time using your confirmation email.
College of Science Student Services
You may also review our College of Science Student Resource page for more information.