November 27th – December 1st, 2017
The University will be closed November 23rd and 24th for the Thanksgiving holiday. Student services will be open the 20th-22nd
***Appointments open for one week at a time. Due to the University Closure, Appointments for the week of Nov. 27th – December 1st will open Wednesday, November 22nd in the morning.***
1. Currently enrolled students may schedule an appointment by:
· Selecting YOUR Classification. (DO NOT CHOOSE “ANY CLASSIFICATION”)
· Selecting Service.
· Selecting Advisor, or choose "no preference."
***(Note: Capri Mandella only advises Freshman. If you are not a freshman and schedule an appointment with Miss Mandella, your appointment will be cancelled.
· Selecting Date & Time.
***If you are a freshman & schedule an appointment with Miss Mandella, please take note of where your appointment will take place:
124 Hatcher (All freshman): Mondays & Thursdays all day; Tuesdays & Fridays in the morning
110 Highland (SRC students ONLY): Wednesdays all day; Tuesdays & Fridays in the afternoon
· Finalizing Appointment.
2. Additional Advising Resource:
· Currently enrolled students may request advising from their major's faculty advisor. Call the number below to request an appointment.
BIOL, BCH, & MBIO: 225-578-5224
- Click for allied health advising (pre-nursing, pre-pharm, PA, etc.) Our office does not provide advising for allied health.
- Financial aid questions must be directed to 225-578-3103.
- Science Residential College must confirm the appointment location prior to your scheduled time using your confirmation email.
College of Science Student Services
You may also review our College of Science Student Resource page for more information.