December 10th – December 14th
Friday, December 14th the Student Services offices will be closed for Commencement. Appointments will be limited for the week due to Commencement preparation.
If you are a DECEMBER 2018 candidate who needs to meet with a counselor, please schedule an appointment. If there are no appointments available, please contact our office to determine how we can best assist you.
Appointments are made available online one week at a time. Every Friday at approximately 8:30 AM, appointments for the upcoming week open for scheduling. If the calendar is completely gray, then there are no openings for the current week. You may check the calendar periodically for cancellations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
1. Select a service option.
2. Select an advisor. (no preference will provide all availability)
3. Select a date.
4. Select a time.
5. Complete all required information.
6. Click the "finalize appointment" button.
SERVICES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT:
Students currently enrolled in the College of Science who need help with the following can drop by 124 Hatcher Hall during office hours (M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) without an appointment:
· Completing grade exclusion request forms
· Completing college admission applications
· Adding or dropping a minor
· Requesting a final exam schedule change
Capri Mandella only be sees Freshman. If you are not a freshman and schedule an appointment with Ms. Mandella, your appointment will be cancelled. Please note where your appointment with Ms. Mandella will take place:
· 124 Hatcher (All freshman): Mondays & Tuesdays in the morning, Wednesdays & Fridays in the afternoon, & Thursdays all day
· 110 Highland (SRC students ONLY): Mondays & Tuesdays in the afternoon, & Wednesdays & Fridays in the morning
Additional Advising Resource:
· Currently enrolled students may request advising from their major's faculty advisor. Call the number below to request an appointment.
BIOL, BCH, & MBIO: 225-578-5224
Freshman may also contact University College: UCFY http://www.lsu.edu/universitycollege/ucfy/
Contact Student Services
College of Science – Office of the Dean
124 Hatcher Hall
225.578.4200 | firstname.lastname@example.org