May 29- June 2, 2017
LSU Students requesting information on College of Science admission process please review our website here.
1. College of Science students must follow the guidelines below to schedule an appointment:
- Select Classification. (DO NOT CHOOSE “ANY CLASSIFICATION”)
- Select Service.
- Select Advisor, or choose "no preference."
- Select Date & Time.
- Finalize Appointment.
- Any Freshman/SRC student who needs to schedule an appointment please contact Capri Mandella at email@example.com.
2. Appointment Availability
- Appointments open for one week at a time. Every Friday morning appointment times open for the next week.
3. Additional Advising Resource:
- Currently enrolled students may also receive advising from the faculty advisor for their major. To request a meeting with a faculty advisor, please call the main office of your major’s department:
BIOL, BCH, & MBIO: 225-578-5224
4. Important Notes:
- Click here for allied health (pre-nursing, pre-pharm, PA, PT, etc.) advising.
- Financial aid questions must be directed to 225-578-3103.
- Science Residential College must confirm the appointment location prior to your scheduled time using your confirmation email.
College of Science Student Services
You may also review our College of Science Student Resource page for more information.