January 22nd – January 25th
There is no Pre Med Advising until Tuesday, January 22nd.
Please note that the University is closed on Monday, January 21st.
SERVICES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT:
Students currently enrolled in the College of Science who need help with the following can drop by 124 Hatcher Hall during office hours (M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) without an appointment:
· Adding or dropping a minor
· Requesting a final exam schedule change
Appointments are made available online one week at a time. Every Friday at approximately 8:30 AM, appointments for the upcoming week open for scheduling. If the calendar is completely gray, then there are no openings for the current week. You may check the calendar periodically for cancellations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
1. Select a service option.
2. Select an advisor. (no preference will provide all availability)
3. Select a date.
4. Select a time.
5. Complete all required information.
6. Click the "finalize appointment" button.
Additional Advising Resource:
· Currently enrolled students may request advising from their major's faculty advisor. Call the number below to request an appointment.
BIOL, BCH, & MBIO: 225-578-5224