Welcome to our online scheduling system. To get started, please use the drop down menus on the left.
Please see below for some helpful tips to keep our meter readers safe on the day they arrive.
- Know where your meter is located.
- The path leading to your meter should be kept clutter-free and well lit to help spot potential hazards.
- Ensure a safe clear path all the way to your meter; hidden hazards may be a source of injury to your meter worker.
- Keep the area around the meter free from clutter; avoid using this area for storage.
- Ensure sidewalks are kept clear of any snow or debris that may be hazardous to meter workers.
- Please make sure that dogs, big or small, are properly secured or effectively restrained away from the meter worker.