“Provide Website Feedback” – www.lsu.edu/feedback “Accessibility Statement” – www.lsu.edu/accessibility
Please note that our online appointment scheduling system only allows students to schedule appointments up to 10 days in advance.
A limited number of same-day appointments are opened every morning at 8:00 a.m., and these appointments are available on a first come, first serve basis. For assistance in scheduling a same-day appointment, please call our front counter staff at (225) 578-3141. Our office is open Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Our front counter staff can assist with many questions and issues including:
- changing a major/ concentration/ minor;
- applying for admission to the College;
- rescheduling a final exam;
- dropping off PACE forms, Advanced Placement forms, substitutions, and other paperwork for counselor review;
- pick up or submit appeal paperwork;
- information on re-adding purged classes;
- submitting extension requests for ODL courses;
- leaving messages for a counselor
Thank you and we look forward to assisting you soon!
LSU students currently in the College of Humanities & Social Sciences should use the online appointment system to schedule a meeting with one of the college advisors.
If you are not an LSU student or if you are not currently enrolled in the College of Humanities & Social Sciences or the Humanities & Social Sciences Residential College, please contact us at 225-578-3141 to discuss how we can best assist you.
- LSU students currently residing in the Humanities & Social Sciences Residential College should use the online appointment system to schedule a meeting with Maya Galathe.
- Students interested in 3+3 Pre-Law advising should use the online appointment system to schedule a meeting with Jennifer Braud.
- UPDATED INFO: Students pursuing the Interdisciplinary Studies major should select Interdisciplinary Studies as your Student Type only if Interdisciplinary Studies is your major. Please select Interdisciplinary Studies for the service drop down to allow a full hour for the advising session.
- Select Other HSS Student as your Student Type if your major is anything other than Interdisciplinary Studies, if you are not currently residing in the Humanities & Social Sciences Residential College, or if you are not interested in 3+3 Pre-Law advising.
- Please use the Notes section for any special notes you want to communicate to the counselors.