All our offices are open to the public by appointment only for Manatee County residents/businesses. Please note that we are closely monitoring appointments. If there are no available appointments when you attempt to schedule one, please check back later as additional appointments may have been added and could be available the same day.
BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
IMPORTANT DRIVER LICENSE/ID CARD INFORMATION:
- You MUST complete a Driver License Application before you will be allowed in our office for your appointment.
- Review the application carefully to determine which office you need to visit. Your appointment will not be honored if you schedule your appointment for the wrong office.
DRIVING SKILLS ROAD TEST (CLASS E) INFORMATION:
- You must have a face covering or mask for the driving test to be conducted.
- If you will be utilizing an Interpreter, the Interpreter must also have a face covering or mask.
- In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, vehicle cleanliness will be strictly enforced.
- Prepare for your road test by visiting our road test videos page.
- Review the Driving Skills Road Test Information and Instructions publication.
- If you are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and require a Sign Language Interpreter for the road test, please contact our office 2 weeks in advance prior to scheduling an appointment to arrange for a Sign Language Interpreter.