- View important transaction requirements to eliminate a second trip to our office.
- Save time and visit GoRenew.com to renew or replace (e.g. address change) your Florida Driver License or Identification Card online!
- If you want to visit our office to complete a Florida Driver License transaction, download and complete the mandatory application prior to your visit:
- Complete this application if your appointment will be scheduled at our Driver License Office (904 301 Blvd W, Bradenton).
- Complete this application if your appointment will be scheduled at our Palma Sola, North River, Lakewood Ranch, or DeSoto Office.
- Check the status of your Florida Driver License prior to your visit.
- If the status of your license is Invalid, Suspended, Pending Suspension, or Cancelled, you will need to select "Suspension, Pending/Possible Suspension & Clearance" Service.
WRITTEN AND CLASS E DRIVING SKILLS ROAD TEST INFO:
- Need written testing or a Class E Driving Skills Road Test sooner than what's available? Take written testing from the comfort of your home through a third party provider.
- The Class E Road Test is now offered through private providers on weekends, after hours, and during regular business hours. Contact Ault's Driver Education Center at 941.355.4202, All Florida Safety Institute LLC at 866.838.0055, or visit the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles for details and restrictions.
- All testing, when processed in our office, is limited to Manatee County residents only - proof of residency is required. Complete this application for your testing appointment.
- View the Official Florida Driver's, Commercial, and Motorcycle License Handbooks, available in English, Spanish, and Creole. You can also prepare for your road test by visiting our road test videos page.
OFFICE PROVIDING SATURDAY HOURS:
The First Manatee South County Tag Agency processes vehicle, boat, and mobile home registration renewals, transfers, replacements, and title transactions only. This office DOES NOT offer driver license services. For more information, read our FAQ which includes a link to schedule an appointment at this office.
NOT A MANATEE COUNTY RESIDENT?
View our specific guidelines to process your transaction in Manatee County.
SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS
Note: If you are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and require a Sign Language Interpreter for the road test, please contact our office 2 weeks in advance prior to scheduling an appointment to arrange for a Sign Language Interpreter.
Under F.S. 668.6076, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. The accuracy of the information provided on this website is not guaranteed for legal purposes.