Walk-ins will be seen by counselors on a first come-first serve basis and according to time available between scheduled appointments.
Know that the following services do not require an appointment:
- Invoking the Grade Exclusion Policy
- Requesting a Final Exam schedule change
- Changing a major within the College
- Obtaining a copy of your degree audit
- Finding out your class rank
- Adding or removing a minor
- Declaring or amending your graduation date
- Changing your catalog year
These issues can be addressed at the Front Counter in Student Services, William Brookshire Student Services Suite, 2228 Patrick F. Taylor Hall. Our phone number is 225-578-5731.