Welcome to our online scheduling system. To begin, click the Appointments link in the grey bar above. Please enter your 7 digit DCCCD Student ID # to make an appointment. If you do not have a DCCCD Student ID number, please enter any 7 digit number as your login to make an appointment. Appointments can be made 2 weeks in advance of the current date.
1. Start by using the drop down menu on the left
2. Select Your Student Type (select the semester that you are currently in school)
3. Select Your Advisor Type (select the advisor that corresponds with your Last Name for students in their 1st or 2nd Semester and your Program of Study for students in their 3rd Semester & Beyond).
· You must schedule your appointment with the correct advisor or your appointment will be cancelled.
4. Select your Appointment Type (reason for appointment)
· If the reason for your appointment is not listed you will need to see an advisor as a walk-in and will not be able to schedule an appointment. Call 214-860-2083 or 214-860-2415.for more information.
5. Use the calendar to select day
6. Then select an open time slot.
Office of First Year Experience (Room A-130)
Academic Advising Center (Room A-110)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm