Before searching for an available appointment time, PLEASE NOTE: you can only schedule appointments with us 14 days (TWO WEEKS) in advance.
If you have a Nevada WolfCard (student ID), bring it with you to your appointment.
** NOTE: Our office will be closed on Monday 1/15**
Students may meet with any of these advisors for all appointment types:
Now, get started by using the drop-down menu on the left!
Spring 2018 Walk-In Advising Hours (1/22 to 5/18)
Walk-In Advising Hours are available for students who have quick questions and wish to meet with an advisor for a 10-minute appointment, on a first-come, first-served basis
We are unable to see you during Walk-In Advising Hours if either of the following apply:
-- Incoming Transfer Student from another school meeting with an advisor for the first time
-- Pre-Business (students not yet formally admitted to an Upper-Division Major) Probation/Dismissal Student needing a Probation Hold removed
**There are no walk-in appointments between 12/22 and 1/19. Please check back in mid-January 2018 for our Spring 2018 Walk-In Hours **
Hours may be subject to change. The waitlist for walk-in advising generally opens 15 minutes before the above-listed start time. It also closes 30 minutes before the above-listed end time, but is subject to close at any time. Please arrive early.
Please note that, when selecting your major:
Pre-Business = all students within The College of Business who have not yet declared an upper-division Business Major. This includes all incoming Freshmen, as well as all incoming Transfer students who have not yet met with a Business Academic Advisor.
ALL scheduled Student Success Center Academic Advising appointments are 30 minutes, with the exception of these 60-minute appointments:
- First Transfer Student Appointment – if you are a new Transfer student and have not yet met with an advisor in our office
- International Student – First Appointment – if you are an International Student working with our Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) and have not yet met with an advisor in our office
- Probation and Dismissal Issues – if you are a student who is on Academic Probation or Dismissal with the university, returning from Academic Dismissal, or are part of the P.A.C.K. Probation program
- ROTC Planner Check
Winter 2018 Office Hours (12/25 to 1/19):
- Monday – 9am-5pm (closed on 1/15)
- Tuesday – 9am-5pm
- Wednesday – 9am-5pm
- Thursday – 9am-5pm
- Friday – 9am-5pm (possible early closures)
Ansari Business Building, Room 409 (Map here: https://www.unr.edu/around-campus/ansari-business-building)
(775) 784-4912, Select Option 1, then Option 2