Before searching for an available appointment time, PLEASE NOTE: you can only schedule appointments with us 13 days in advance.
If you have a Nevada WolfCard (student ID), bring it with you to your appointment.
Students may meet with any of these advisors for all appointment types:
Now, get started by using the drop-down menu on the left!
Regular Fall 2017 Walk-In Advising Hours (9/4 until 12/22)
Walk-In Advising Hours are available for students who have quick questions and wish to meet with an advisor for a 10-minute appointment, on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are a First Semester Transfer Student and this is your first time seeing an Advisor, a Probation/Dismissal Student needing a Probation Hold removed, or a first-semester Freshman looking to complete mandatory Freshman Advising, then we are unable to see you during Walk-In Advising Hours. Please schedule a regular length appointment with us.
Hours may be subject to change. The waitlist for walk-in advising generally opens 15 minutes before the above-listed start time. It also closes 30 minutes before the above-listed end time, but is subject to close at any time. Please arrive early.
Please note that, when selecting your major:
Pre-Business = all students within The College of Business who have not yet declared an upper-division Business Major. This includes all incoming Freshmen, as well as all incoming Transfer students who have not yet met with a Business Academic Advisor.
ALL scheduled Student Success Center Academic Advising appointments are 30 minutes, with the exception of these 60-minute appointments:
- First Transfer Student Appointment – if you are a new Transfer student and have not yet met with an advisor in our office
- International Student – First Appointment – if you are an International Student working with our Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) and have not yet met with an advisor in our office
- Probation and Dismissal Issues – if you are a student who is on Academic Probation or Dismissal with the university, returning from Academic Dismissal, or are part of the P.A.C.K. Probation program
- ROTC Planner Check
Fall 2017 Office Hours (8/28 to 12/22):
- Monday – 9am-5pm
- Tuesday – 9am-5pm
- Wednesday – 9am-5pm
- Thursday – 9am-5pm
- Friday – 9am-5pm (possible early closures)
Ansari Business Building, Room 409 (Map here: https://www.unr.edu/around-campus/ansari-business-building)
(775) 784-4912, Select Option 1, then Option 2