Welcome to our online reservation system. To get started, please use the drop down menus on the left.
Bienvenue à notre système de réservation en ligne. Pour commencer, consultez les menus déroulants à gauche.
GREAT NEWS.......our studios are now re-open!!
- Masks are now mandatory in the City of Ottawa. Please bring & wear a mask upon entry. You will be allowed to remove your mask once your photography session begins.
- Please note on your on line appointment (in the notes section) if you are planning on bringing any friends or family to your session. They must be inside your COVID bubble and they will be asked to wait outside of the studio until we are ready to take their portrait with you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
- All gowns and props will be disinfected between each appointment.
- Please ensure that you are ready for your photos upon arrival with hair and make up done. There is a V neck in the gown so please arrive in the appropriate attire (dress shirt and tie, blouse with collar, or just a tank top for a more casual look). We will not be able to provide you with a shirt or tie if you forget it.
- It will be important to arrive on time for your appointment as we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- You will be required to verbally answer COVID screening questions upon check in.
- Please do not come into the studio if you have been travelling, have any COVID symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID.
Take care & stay safe!
Carleton University Studio- M-F 9:30am-5:00pm, 613-526-8899, firstname.lastname@example.org
uOttawa Studio- M-F 9:00am-5:00pm, 613-232-1165, email@example.com