We have some great news, we have found our new temporary “Haven”! Carleton University Student Association is very generously sharing their space with us to have “by appointment only” graduation portrait sessions at their Haven Books & Café- 43 Seneca St, Ottawa, ON. This is available to both Carleton and uOttawa graduates.
Our on-line booking system is now available to book your graduation portrait session at our temporary location at the Haven Books & Cafe. Please read all the information below before you book your appointment.
GRADUATION PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION
- Haven Books & Café- 43 Seneca St, Ottawa, ON GOOGLE MAP LINK
- Street parking is available
- Not accessible (there are about 5 stairs up and no elevator)
- Bilingual services will not be available at this temporary location (although we can try our best)!
- 1 graduate only at a time…..CUSA is generously sharing their space but there is only room for the photographer, 1 assistant and 1 graduate. We will not be able to accommodate couples or group photos at this location. You are welcome to wait until we are able to re-open our studios on campus if you would like more than just you in the photo. We have to wait until the University is allowed to open the campus back up to non-essential people in order for us to re-open our studios on campus. Our campus studios are usually open year round so there is no deadline to have your graduation portraits taken.
- Please enter the location, go up the steps and look for the Portraits Now check in table. There will be a form for you to fill out right there and someone to greet you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
- All gowns and props will be disinfected between each appointment.
- You are welcome to bring your own inanimate props. No, people do not count as props! 😉
- Please ensure that you are ready for your photos upon arrival with hair and make up done. There is a V neck in the gown so please arrive in the appropriate attire (dress shirt and tie, blouse with collar, or just a tank top for a more casual look).
- It will be important to arrive on time for your appointment as we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- You will be required to answer COVID screening questions upon check in.
WHY OUR MAIN STUDIOS ARE NOT CURRENTLY OPEN
The Province of Ontario has extended the Emergency Declaration until July 15. Although we are allowed to open under the Phase 2 guidelines on June 12, we are located in the University Centre building and all campus buildings are still under essential service personnel only as mandated by the Province. Our on campus studios will remain closed until the University is allowed to have non-essential personnel on campus again. We will be scheduling photography sessions by appointment only at our temporary location at the Haven Books & Cafe.
We will post all up-to date information on our CONTACT page at www.portraitsnow.ca about our future operation hours. We do not have remote access to our phone messages but we are monitoring and responding to emails (see contact info below).
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.
Take care & stay safe!
Carleton University Studio- M-F 9:30am-5:00pm, 613-526-8899, email@example.com
uOttawa Studio- M-F 9:00am-5:00pm, 613-232-1165, firstname.lastname@example.org