1) Due To High Demand Driving Lessons After School and Weekends Are Typically Booking 3-4 Weeks Out / We Do Have Plenty Of Morning and Mid Day Availability
- We are the only driving school that hires only former law enforcement as driving instructors
2) All Instructors October 2021 Schedules Are NOW OPEN (Please Note: Richard Bradley Will Be Off All Of October and Most Of November 2021)
3) All Instructors November 2021 Schedules Are NOW OPEN (Please Note: Richard Bradley Will Be Off All Of October and Most Of November 2021)
4) Please DO NOT Schedule More Than Two Appointments Per Week / If This Does Occur We Will Have To Contact You and Reschedule.
(Driving Lessons should NOT be a rapid course, it's a life skill that needs practice and experience) (Lessons Need To Be Spaced Out)
5) All Lessons Are Student and Instructor ONLY (parents, friends, siblings, etc are NOT allowed to sit in the back seat)
Students MUST have a valid Nevada learner's permit, driver's license or international license to take driving lessons. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
If student is over 18 years of age. They Still MUST Have A Permit To Take Driving Lessons. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Welcome to the Cantor's Driving School Online Payment and Driving Lessons Scheduling System.
If you are a sibling of a current or past Cantor's student please create a new account.
New Customers/Students: Please create an account to get started at the bottom of this page where it says "Create an Account"
Returning Students: Go to the bottom of this page where it says "Log In" (returning users)
Door To Door Pick Up and Drop Off / 7 Days A Week
All Lessons Are Only Given In The Cantor's Driving School Dual Controlled Vehicles
All Instructors Are Former Law Enforcement
We Recommend Staying with the Same Instructor for All Lessons
Lessons Can Be Spaced Out So Students Can Practice In Between Sessions
Time Slots For Driving Lessons (All Lessons Are Two Hours In Length)
Monday-Friday 9:30am-11:30am, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm
Saturday-Sunday 9:00am-11:00pm, 12:00pm-2:00pm, 3:00pm-5:00pm
If you would like to speak with a Cantor's Driving School representative, please call 702-985-7993. Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
You can also send an email to: email@example.com.
**PLEASE SCROLL TO THE TOP OF THIS PAGE FOR PERTINENT INFORMATION BEFORE CREATING AN ACCOUNT**