1) All Instructors August 2022 - October 2022 Schedules are NOW OPEN
2) We Typical Open Instructors Schedules Two - Three Months In Advance
3) Please Note: Due To High Demand After School and Weekend Lessons Typically Book Out 3-4 Weeks "We're Worth Waiting For"
4) Please Do Not Schedule More Than Two Appointments Per Week / If This Does Occur We Will Have To Contact You and Reschedule. (Driving Lessons should NOT be a rapid course, it's a life skill that needs practice and experience) (Lessons Need To Be Spaced Out)
5) All Lessons Are Student and Instructor ONLY (parents, friends, siblings, etc are NOT allowed to sit in the back seat)
Students MUST have a valid Nevada learners permit, driver's license or international license to take driving lessons. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
If student is over 18 years of age. They Still MUST Have A Permit To Take Driving Lessons. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Important Notice: If you are a sibling of a current or past Cantor's Driving School student please create a new account to avoid any confusion. You will have to create a new log in and password!
New Customers/Students: Please create an account to get started at the bottom of this page where it says "Create an Account"
Returning Students: Go to the bottom of this page where it says "Log In" (returning users)
Time Slots For Driving Lessons (All Lessons Are Two Hours In Length)
Monday-Friday 9:30am-11:30am, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm
Saturday-Sunday 9:00am-11:00pm, 12:00pm-2:00pm, 3:00pm-5:00pm
If you would like to speak with a Cantor's Driving School representative, please call 702-985-7993 (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm)
You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.