Welcome to our online scheduling system. To get started, please select a Donor Schedule to the left.
IMPORTANT: NEW DONORS - READ BEFORE SCHEDULING
- Donors must be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Donors must weigh between 110 and 400 pounds
- Donors must live within a 35 mile radius of our location: 6200 Baltimore Ave Riverdale Park, MD 20737 to donate. If you are unsure if you live within our donor radius, please verify using Google Maps before scheduling. Full-time students and stationed military are exempt from the 35 mile radius requirement.
- Additional eligibility information can be found here.
New Donor Schedule: These appointments are for first-time donors or donors that have not donated at our facility in more than 6 months and require a medical screening. Repeat donors, walk-in during donation hours - do not schedule an appointment.
First time donors that require a physical are encouraged to make an appointment. Repeat donors, once you complete your screening physical you can walk-in, no appointments are available for repeat donors.
Monday: 11 am - 6:30 pm
Tuesday: 9 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 11 am - 6:30 pm
Thursday: 9 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 9 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
*The last new donor appointment is 90 min prior to close. Repeat donors can walk in up to our closing time each day.
You can donate plasma up to two times in a rolling seven day period. You cannot donate two days in a row.
FIRST TIME DONORS MUST BRING:
- Valid Photo ID (cannot be expired)
- Proof of Social Security Number - must contain your FULL name and FULL SSN
- Proof of Current Address
- Required if your current address is not on your photo ID
NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS PERMITTED TO ENTER OUR FACILITY. ONLY DONORS ARE ALLOWED, INCLUDING WAITING AREAS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
B Positive Plasma welcomes Full-Time Students studying at a school within our 35 Mile Donor Radius:
- Full-time students who attend a College or University within B Positive's 35 Mile Donor Radius must provide a current, valid Student ID to donate
- If you are a full-time student with a valid student ID and your current address on your application contains the zip code as your College or University you are NOT required to provide proof of address
- If you are full-time student with a valid student ID and your current address on your application does not contain the zip code as your College or University you ARE required to provide proof of address
- Questions? Contact us!
Previously donated at B Positive and have questions about your eligibility or deferral status? Please call us at (240) 623-1200.
- Hydrate! Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- Eat a large healthy meal within 2 hours of your appointment time - avoid fried or high-fat foods. Eat foods that are high in protein and iron.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, ciggarettes and strenuous activity 1 hour prior to donation
- Get a good night's sleep
Contact us with questions or visit our website to learn more.