Schedule a tour at the Museum of Natural History!
Located on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno, the Museum of Natural History holds irreplaceable specimens of plants and animals that are used for research, teaching, and outreach. As the only museum of its kind in the state, the Museum of Natural History is a unique and important resource for understanding Nevada's natural heritage.
About our educational tours:
- Tours of our museum are free
- We can accommodate groups up to 40 students
- Tours last 75 minutes and include an interactive look at the museum collections and a standards-based, hands-on science activity
- Tours are offered at 10 AM and 11:30 AM three days a week
- Tours should be scheduled at least two weeks in advance
Beyond these guidelines, it may be possible to make special accommodations for your group by contacting our Education Coordinator Cynthia Scholl (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our Outreach Coordinator Julie Stoughton (email@example.com).
To schedule a tour, please use the group size drop-down box and the calendar on the left.
We look forward to seeing you!