Please follow the guidelines below when scheduling your pet's appointment:
- Appointments can be selected up to 14 days in advance. Dates that are grayed out are either booked or are more than 14 days in advance.
- When scheduling multiple pets for surgery, make sure to schedule one appointment for each pet.
- The pet owner must be a Miami Dade County resident.
- Doral location drop off time for all pets is 07:00 a.m.
- Homestead location drop off time for all pets is 7:00 a.m.
- Pick up time will be provided at the time of drop off.
- Cats must be in a crate; dogs must be on a leash.
- The check-in process can take from 30-60 minutes so please plan accordingly on the day of the surgery appointment.
- Protective cones are available for sale at ASD Doral and Homestead for $5.00 each.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination for pets over four months must be presented at check-in. Rabies vaccine can be administered to the pet on the day of surgery for a fee of $15. Microchip implants can be obtained on the day of surgery.
- The cost is $40 per dog and $20 per cat. Payment is due the morning when you drop off your dog or cat.
- No food or water for the pet after 9:00 pm the night before surgery.
Step 1: Select the location
Doral Clinic: 3599 NW 79th Ave, Doral, FL 33122
Limited Dog surgeries are performed from Monday-Sunday
Drop off time at 7:00am in Doral for all pets having surgery that day. Appointment necessary.
NOTE: There is no weight limit for pets receiving spay/neuter services at the Doral Clinic.
Homestead Clinic: 1034 NE 8th St., Homestead, FL 33030
Dog and cat surgeries are performed Tuesday - Saturday
Drop off time is 7:00 a.m. in Homestead for all pets having surgery that day. Appointment necessary.
NOTE: There is a weight limit of 50 pounds and a height limit of 36 inches for pets receiving spay/neuter services at the Homestead Clinic.
Step 2: Select Animal Type (Dog or Cat)
Step 3: Select Available Date from the Calendar
For more information or to have an appointment cancelled or rescheduled, you may dial 3-1-1 or email us at 311ASD@miamidade.gov