Welcome to Fremont Unified School District
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT:
1. Students MUST be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the current year to enroll in Kindergarten.
2. A student CANNOT be enrolled for 2017-2018 school year in an FUSD school if they are currently enrolled in another public or private school.
For detailed information regarding enrollment, please click here.
3. Enrollment forms must be completed before the day of your appointment and must be submitted on the day of your appointment. To download and complete the enrollment forms, click here.
4. For families enrolling multiple students, one appointment per student is required.
PLEASE NOTE: While our goal is to enroll in the home school, placement in the home school is not guaranteed due to overcrowding at some of our elementary schools.
2017-2018 Secondary Enrollment (7th-12th) is completed at the secondary school site. If you are not sure which school is your home school, please click here.
No appointment is needed for 2017-2018 Elementary Enrollment or Declaration of Residency. You may walk-in to access these services, however, an appointment is recommended and will help to minimize wait time.
**Please begin making an appointment using the drop down menu on the left at the top under "Select Service". Due to our high volume of enrollment appointments, selecting an incorrect service or arriving late to your appointment may lead to rescheduling your appointment. Please select carefully.**
This online system will accept appointments for the following services:
1. 2018-2019 Enrollment for TK through 6th grade.
2 Declaration of Residency (Elementary/Secondary Grades TK-12th) - For Fremont residents who share residency with another family (e.g. renting a room). Please click on the following link to learn what information is required to complete this process: http://www.fremont.k12.ca.us/Page/27601
3. Enrollment for Glankler Early Learning Center.
For a Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit, please see below to schedule an appointment. What is a Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit? Click here.
THERE ARE NO ONLINE APPOINTMENT TIMES AVAILABLE FOR A CAREGIVER'S AUTHORIZATION AFFIDAVIT. EMAIL Sss@fremont.k12.ca.us to make an appointment for a Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit ONLY. Elementary enrollment and a Declaration of Residency will require an online appointment.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Student Support Services at 510-657-2350.
We look forward to serving you.
Student Support Services