Welcome to Triton College Counseling Department's online
Steps to make an appointment:
- Select your program of study.
- Based on your selection, you will be able to select the assigned counselor for that program.
- Select a session. Counseling services are provided according to the needs of each student.
- Select your date and time. Due to the high volume of students we are currently serving, appointments are only scheduled 30 days in advance of your request. Available appointments are based on counselors' availability.
- After selecting the time, you will be required to create an account. Please use your assigned Triton College email address when making appointments. If you cannot keep your appointment, please cancel your appointment.
Cancellations should be made at least 24 hours before your appointment.
(708)456-0300 Ext 3588
Registration for Summer 2017 is open!
Triton College the First Year Experience Program