Welcome to our online scheduling system. To get started, please use the drop down menus on the left.
TAX SITE APPOINTMENT - WHAT TO BRING:
- Photo Identification: Passport; Driver’s License; State ID; County ID; Military and/or other National ID
- Social Security Cards or Statements or ITIN cards for everyone listed on the return
- For married filing jointly, both spouses must be present
- All income information: W-2, 1098, and/or 1099 forms
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- Amount of the total paid to your daycare provider, and the Tax ID number for the provider;
- Forms 1095-A (ACA statements for health care) for the Marketplace;
- For direct deposit, a check or your routing and account numbers
RIDE SHARE INCOME TAXES:
If part (or all) of your income is derived from ride share such as Lyft or Uber, please refer to this link for additional information on filing taxes. Rideshare Income Taxes
United Way of Passaic County – Center City Mall (Level Promenade), 301 Main Street, Paterson, NJ 07505
Open: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am – 7:00pm; and Saturdays from 9:00am – 3:00pm
Special Instructions: By appointment only; Multilingual services available; Spanish Arabic and Bengali services offered.
New Hope Community Ministries, 331 N. 11th Street, Prospect Park, NJ 07508
Open: the following Saturdays from 9:00am – 2:00pm: 2/15, 2/22, 2/29, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, and 3/28,
Special Instructions: By appointment only; Multilingual services available; Spanish services offered.
Bergen Volunteer Center, 64 Passaic Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601
Open: the following Saturdays from 9:00am – 3:00pm: 2/9; 2/23, 3/9; 3/16, 3/23, 4/6 and Wednesdays from 6 – 9 pm on: 2/27 and 3/6.
Special Instructions: By appointment only; Multilingual services available; Spanish, Turkish, Korean and Japanese services offered.
CANCELATIONS must be made 48 hours in advance otherwise no reappointment will be made.