1755 Hilltop Drive
Redding, CA 96002
Massage clinic training provides students with skills and competencies to confidently execute what they have learned in the classroom.
The fully supervised Student Massage Clinic is an important component of National Holistic Institute’s outstanding Core Massage Therapy Training Program.
Graduates go on to work as massage therapists in private practice, medical offices, sports clinics, resorts and spas.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with National Holistic Institute’s Massage Clinic policies to ensure a positive experience with us. Booking an appointment indicates your agreement to abide by these policies. View clinic policies
· Payment is required at check-in prior to receiving your massage session.
· We accept cash (no bills larger than $20), check, Visa or MasterCard.
· We do not accept tips. This is an educational environment.
· Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will have a $10 fee added to the account.
· Any client under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. View clinic policies
For additional questions regarding clinic please call (530) 215-2727.