ATTENTION ALL CURRENT STUDENTS
This Appointment system is ONLY for students whose Assigned Advisor is The Student Advising & Counseling Center.
All others must see their assigned advisor for scheduling their next semester classes.
NOTE: Advisor assignments can be found on your My.Sussex Portal under the Student Tab - Advising Information link.
Tips for Academic Advising Sessions
- Be prepared – Avoid the rush!
• Set-up an advising appointment with your assigned advisor anytime and well before the scheduled dates to register.
• Review the curriculum check sheet for your major, program requirements and prerequisite courses.
• Review your course history on the my.sussex portal
• Create a plan for the courses you want to take.
• Create an advising folder.
2. What to bring to your appointment
• Curriculum check sheet for your major
• Preliminary course selection
• List of questions
3. Be informed
• Review the Academic Calendar so you are aware of important dates and deadlines.
• Read the handbook – Student Rights and Responsibilities, Academic Policies, General Policies
For general advising question please email email@example.com